Birds are part of everyone's lives. The beautiful plumages of feathers, ranging from those of the muted pastel greys and yellows of the Warbling Vireo to the iridescent Sparkling Violet-ear hummingbird. They are attractive and detailed, perfect subjects for photography.

To showcase birds in all their feathered glory, I bring you The Daily Feather. It will feature one photo per day. It may be of a plain bird or a vivid bird, but each is beautiful in its own way. I hope you will enjoy my photographs!

For more, check my DeviantART Gallery.

~Kristina

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Daily Feather Has Been Secondary

...on my to-do list. I am sincerely sorry for all who have awaited the next Daily Feather installment. With school starting up and summer ending, I have been busy with other things. I know this is a cliche excuse, but please forgive me. I have certainly taken lots of photographs of great birds and am eager to share! They will soon be up, starting at one for September 1st. What better way to return than to kick off the (belated) start of the month?

Check back soon,
-Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment